Hunger Hormones Affect Decision Making

Originally shared by Neuroscience News

Hunger Hormones Affect Decision Making

Never make a decision when you are hungry. The hormone ghrelin - that is released before meals and known to increase appetite - has a negative effect on both decision making and impulse control. Such were the results of a recently conducted study at Sahlgrenska University.

The research is in Neuropsychopharmacology. (full open access)

#neuroscience #hunger #psychology

http://neurosciencenews.com/ghrelin-hunger-impulsivity-4185

Comments

  1. Didn't they already show this result? But I guess the last study took up blood sugar levels and this one picks on ghrelin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe you right when I was doing law I needed a curtain amount of protein in my diet to keep up foot work ,making motions, putting a case together your mind needs a curtain amount of protein to perform properly. And some coffee too.what Im tallying about dose have Marit .there's case law to back it up lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#vegetarian #vegan #evolution